- Our first community project was with the Beth Torrey Physically and Mentally Challenged Home.
- Our second project was with the Down Syndrome Foundation were we provided health and therapeutics to the children with down syndrome, the caregivers and their parents. – http://nationaldailyng.com/hiv-malaria-why-society-must-not-forget-down-syndrome-disable-community/
- Our third project was with the Federal Nigerian Society for the blind Oshodi. We provided career development training for them to integrate in to the society after their rehabilitation with the school.
- Our fourth project was in partnership with the Autism Awareness place where we collaborated in advocating for persons living with autism spectrum disorders through the awareness walk campaign at Oworonshoki.
- We had the autism awareness conference to train the caregivers, teachers and parents on autism spectrum disorders and its therapeutic approaches. This was in collaboration with the Autism Awareness place.-
- We started a music beyond sight and sound project for the students at the Federal Nigerian Society of the blind oshodi. Our aim is equip the students with musical skills and talent to further develop a career in music.
- We had the talent development program for children living with down syndrome. We developed their skills in dancing, story telling, fashion and poetry. These buildup was unleashed at the world down syndrome day in collaboration with the Down Syndrome Foundation Nigeria at the United Nations Information center Lagos State.